Monday, July 17, 2006

I just like to call you my bitch

So here I am, counting down the days to my vacation. 3 working days left, and then I will fly off to the country of Romance, Cheese, and Good Wine.
Im dreaming of sitting in one o my favorite restaurants in Lyon and eating my favorite dish, with some nice company and some tasty wine.


Remember Ayya Napa 98?
Hopefully we will see the crazy acrobats, have cocktails in coconuts, and get tourist armbands to remember our crazy nights at the Bongo Bar.. (What was the name of that bar again...??)
Maybe the guy with the round fine butt muscles will be there again, playing a tune for us and checking out the blond next to me.

Only time will tell what surprises our Nice-trip will bring us this time.

Im counting the days.....

Ps. Im not getting into a Smart Car again J. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home