Sunday, June 25, 2006

Playgirl or Playboy?

So, here I am again at work. Building my database which is now at an impressive 973 contacts. I have to say that it's staring to boore me a bit.

But.

New events are rolling in. Really interesting ones as well. Time to be a bit creative.
The weekend was really nice. I was home alone for 2 days! Yay!
Went with A to the gold souq. Saw a pair of earings that was only (!) 9000 dirhams. Which is about 1800 euros.. I almost fainted when I heard the price. I mean, how can you possibly start bargaining when the price is THAT high?
Anyway, night time. A and I bought a couple of bottles of nice French (of course) wine. We where zapping on the TV, and accidently watched the new series "Girls of the playboy mansion".
I just have one thing to say about that show.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
Somebody save those girls from the crippled old man before it's too late..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home