Thursday, June 15, 2006

Palace?


















Just some pictures from Abu Dhabi where we did an event the other day. We stayed at the Emirates Palace (eh yes it's nice, it's a 7 star hotel so what do you expect?!)

The fun part was when I had to call room service to get some shirts ironed for my boss.

Lady on the phone:

-"For pressing madam, you have to call your butler.."

-"Uhm.. You have me mistaken for somebody else... I dont have a butler you see.."

-"Madam.. Please stay on the line I will connect you directly to your butler.."

*Beeep Beeep*

-"Good Afternoon madam, this is your butler speaking"

Somebody pinch me so I wake up!

3 Comments:

Blogger grapeshisha said...

Butler service is the BEST! Welcome to the UAE.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

Hah.. Yeah I cant really complain. I wish I could bring him home with me though :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

Shhhhh...

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home