Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First event!

So... I just had my first event yesterday.. And it couldnt have been better actually. Everything was perfect, from decoration to entertainment! The best part was the French artist. First when he came on the stage, and started his painitng.. people were like.. what the *beep* is he doing?!
Then after a couple of minutes, when the painting was turned upside down, people lost their breaths.. The artist had made a painting of the late Sheikh Zayed. People were amazed.
My jaw was still on the floor when he walked off the stage.
Any way, the client was very pleased with the event. Everyone was happy.
After the event we had bottles of wines coming in. You should have seen the pianist. She got so drunk she almost fell off her chair. The funny part was when she was starting to make nasty proposals to the male crowd.. I couldnt do anything but laugh. Poor guys. I actually feel sorry for them. The pianist was the first to leave. She had to have help to be able to walk. And guess who came to pick her up...?

Her husband
I cant do anything but laugh.
Anyway.. Looking forward to our next event in Abu Dhabi in two weeks. And then... probably going to London in July!!
I cant wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home