Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dans ton cul?

Great day!!
We are planning an event in London in June.. And its gonna be greeeeat!! I can just feel it!
Plus I get to go there aswell.. Im so happy!
Most probably we will go to Monaco aswell in september. When it will still be nice weather! NICE!

Anyway, people are nice to me. The changes are not THAT big actually. Dubai is like New York. Well when you look at restaurants and skyscrapers. Though there are some cultural changes that I have to adapt to.
One thing that surprises me is that not all people shake your hand. Im not only talking arabs but also europeans or asians etc.. They have adapted to the culture here. Its almost like people are ignoring you.. Hmm.. Weird.

Otherwise.. the weather is still.. yes...Sunny!!
I have to stop saying that every morning.. "Nice weather today.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home