Friday, May 12, 2006

How weird

Weird day. Weird people. Weird weather.
Or is it just me who is weird?

For some reason I don't like this day.

Perhaps it has to do with me getting no sleep this night. Mr X called me up at 4.30 this morning. He had been in a fight with two guys outside a nightclub. Apparently he did well. What does he want me to do? Stand up and applaude? Is it some kind of southern European macho thing that guys have to prove how strong they are?

Talked to J today. She was so sad. I wanted to jump on the next plane to France just to give her a hug. But I know that she can handle the situation. A girl like that. She can do anything only she puts her mind to it.

Anyway, the count down to my Dubai trip has begun. 6 days left.
I have this weird feeling in my stomach. I guess I can add that to my weird list of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home