Friday, May 26, 2006

Lovely..

...day!
I don't think I could have asked for more.
Sun. 38 degrees. Breeze. Pool. Nice people. Champagne.
Need I say more?
It feels like Im on vacation even if I'm here for work. I guess you could say that I'm lucky. And yes, I'm aware of that.

So far I have met only nice people. Except those French Biatches the other night. Is that like a standard rule that French girls have to be bitches? Or maybe there is just something wrong with me? I got the THE look yesterday from a French girl when I was talking to her sisters boyfriend. You know the one. The "I-could-stab-you-right-here-on-the-spot look".
Yepp.. That's the one.

Were did the female solidarity go? What ever happened to all good old fashioned feminism?
Like girls stick together whatever what. Hmm.. Maybe it's the guys fault girls are actually fighting each other?

Blame the male race.

Yeah that sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home