Sunday, July 02, 2006

Nice I tell ya..

Best weekend in a long time!

Started off with some nice cocktails at the house on Thursday night. Went to the c-bar after. Really nice music, nice people.
The only thing that was a bit tacky was when someone ordered a magnum champagne bottle, the music turned into this ceasar-type of music and the champagne was carried in this steel-thingy up in the air. hm...
After that we went to the Libanese bakery. It is starting to be a routine...
The day after, K woke me up at 11h to have brunch at the Fairmount hotel. You should have seen the buffet... I died when I saw the dessert table. (yes I have a weak spot for desserts). Champagne was literally flowing in the place. After brunch, time for the bar. (at 16h)
At 18h everyone was completely dead after 5 hours of marathon of eating and drinking.
I was supposed to go out with the Swedish gang, but unfortunately I woke up at 1am after a little nap of the couch..

So here I am, Sunday, day off in Europe, working day in Dubai. Just booked my ticket to go to Nice in the end of July. Then a little stop in Sweden to visit friends and family!


Could life be better?
Ps. Jag kommer hem den 26 juli till Stockholm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home