Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mellypoo?

Today, in my deepest boredom I was, out of interest, looking up the meaning of my name.

This is what I found:
The name Melinda is derived from Greek and means "dark, gentle"
Okay so far so good...
Then..
"a perky, open, fun girl; a sweet, shy dreamer; or a spoiled, self-centered brat."
Hmm..
Nicknames for Melinda:
Melly
Lindy
Lin Lin
Melski (!?)
Melindy
Mils
and then the worst of them all...
Mellypoo
I already have difficulties of accepting the fact that my sister calls me poo-face (dont ask me why cuz I have no clue why). So if any of you out there even have the idea of calling me Mellypoo.. Forget about it..
ps. Just for the record, I prefer to be the perky fun girl..

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost in translation said...

Heeej! jag kommer hem en snabbis i slutet på juli! stannar bara i cirka en vecka!! vore kul o ta en fika! hur e läget hemma? I will kill you if u call me mellypoo!! haha.. kram på dä!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home