Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New York in my heart

Sitting in my bed in manhattan after a very long day. I havent stopped walking since wednesday. crazy. So it actually feels really nice to just relax.
I havent realized at all that Im actually going to live here for about a year. guess that it will take a while to get used to it.

Tomorrow Im doing a list with all the things I wanna do while Im here. Including gospel in Harlem, crazy talkshows where people are hitting each other to Guggenheim and playing beer pong in testerone breezing pubs. (Okey the last one is maybe not on my list but anyway)

I think that Im moving to the apartment in New Jersey. Feels like the best option. Its really a luxurious place. And I would prefer that to a small studio in Manhattan for the double price. Im not rich (yet).

Time to go to bed, so good night to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home