Monday, April 30, 2007

10 things about me

1. I have a passion for "macarons"- especially the pistacho and chocolate ones.

2. I have been paid 350 euros to attend a party.

3. I hate when people (read French) say things that are totally useless. example: God you look REALLY tired or are you REALLY gonna eat that chocolate.. you know what that does to you? Somebody kick them!

4. I have thrown an orange in someone's head.

5. I have done the mistake of saying Oysters, instead of Oasis (the group) on a radio competition show.

6. I have eaten Fruit Loops from the floor in front of my family to prove I had gotten over my bacteria phobia.

7. I like pastis.

8. I never forget what people have done to me. (Scorpio characteristic...?)

9. I once cut off my hair, leaving only 5 centimetres on my head.

10. I am attracted to the impossible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

ha ha ha, det var länge sedan jag skrattade så mycket. ha ha ha ha

11:16 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

hehe.. jag bjuder på mig själv dont ya think?

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home