Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ciao

Hmmm..

So just realized that there is not long time left here in France. Just have a couple of weeks before I say au revoir la France! And it looks like it is going to be for good. I really like France though. But to live and work here? Not very tempting I must say. People are so pessimistic in this country. Get a fucking grip people. The end of the world is not around the corner. (or who knows...) Thats one of the negative points about French people. Raleurs hela bunten! Jamais content!

However there is the side of the savoir vivre that I like. The food. The cheese. The wine. The macarons!
How will I survive without that?
At the moment Im happy to leave France. It is time to leave. Pack my bags once again and look for another place. 5 weeks left and then bye bye..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allt ar fint i Dubai, stannar i ett ar till, sedan vet jag inte. Kan jag komma och halsa pa dig i New York? Hur lange ska du vara dar? katta

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

om du kan hälsa på? OF COURSE BABY!!! Vi letar lägenhet just nu o de kommer nog få plats för en besökare iallafall! :) core skit kul! Ska vara där i ett år minst. Gör ju min BBA i marketing, o sen vill jag gärna stanna kvar o jobba lite grann! åker i augusti!! kram

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tjena!No more France säger du..oj, lite scary och ledsamt ändå va? Men NY kommer ju bli sjuuukt bra, kommer du åka dit me någon du känner? Då e d ju äääääääännu bättre! Här skiner solen å vårkänslorna spirar, jag har fräknar partout!! :) Nu e d helg, imorrn fest i Sthlm, ikväll kanske träffa den där liraren du vet...:)
Stor puss på dig mitt hjärta, tu me manque!!!! Bisous!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

det känns jätte skönt o lämna france just nu kanske blir tråkigt.. men så känns d inte nu! as kul me NY!! saknar dig me!! puss puss tell me hur de går me killen!! ps. jag vill oxå ha fräknar!!!!!!!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home