Friday, April 13, 2007

What a shitty day

Left the house for school to drop off a paper.
Lady that I wanted to see was occupied.
Ok.
I sit down and wait for a while.
1,5 hours later I gave up.
Maybe she might not be coming?

Next stop, work.
Here's your contract.
Oh! Cool Im paid more this time.
Can you hold on for a while I have to fix some things.
Waiting. Waiting....
Here's your uniform.
Oh by the way can you take 5 other uniforms for the others?
Ok why not?
Waiting. Waiting.....
Sorry for taking so long.
No no thats no problem.
Looking at my watch.
1 and 20 minutes.
Ooops sorry we did something wrong with your contract. You're not supposed to be paid THAT much..
Hmmmm... ok...
Just have to make a little quick change!
1 hour and 58 minutes later.
Voila! All done. Thank you have a great weekend.
Mhhhh.

Hungry as I am. Im forced to stop at the most capitalistic places in this world to get one little bite.
Waiting. Waiting...
Uhm.. Excuse me? Is my food arriving today or tomorrow?
Oh sorry Madame, I forgot.
No problem.. no problem...
20 minutes later =(my total breaking point)
Excuse me,can I have my cash back?
Oh sorry we just changed cashier Im not able to do that.
I crumbled the receipt.. and threw it on the cashier and burst out:
Ce n'est pas grave! Excellente journee a vous!!!

Upset that I gave the capitalist pigs money.. and didnt get jackass in return.
Allez vous faire foutre.
Everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guinness time...

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home