Friday, May 18, 2007

How can a life just drastically change like that?
I dont mean that in a negative way.
Not at all.
Just different.

Started work yesterday. Back at the airport.
Funny that a lot of my "old" collegues are still there.
Not being judgemental here. But hey.. there are better jobs out there..
Just a little comment.
And no. Not judgemental.

Funnily enough, after 4 years of abscence from work, I still remember the computer systems. Have to have a better memory that I actually thought. Woho.

Otherwise looking for an apartment in NY. If anyone has a contact,or maybe a cool apartment on Manhattan.. you know where to find me....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know why you remember the computer systems...
NERD :D
I had to say that sorry :D
Have fun

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home