Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bollinger or not Bollinger that is the question

Back from France yesterday. Some what of a relief to come back again. Havent really had a hectic week. Rather nice actually.

So Xmas is already on Sunday, most of the xmas presents have been found. Tomorrow helping mom with the food shopping for the 3 days of doing nothing but eating. Woho I look forward to this. Hmm..
Xmas in Sweden you always eat the same. Julbord. I dont really fancy it. At all actually. Maybe the köttbullar, with a little klick av röbetssallad, but thats it. The gingerbread is always good. Especially mom's.

Sort of looking forward to going back to France to school. Will probably look back at this post thinking I was crazy wanting to study. I feel a bit deprived I guess. Feed me something please! (Intelligent if possible) Got my schedule the other day. Apparently taking Chinese classes next year. Interesting.
Found an apartment in France anyway. Croix Rousse. Sharing it with a friend of mine, O. 71 square meters for 2. Reasonable. Very reasonable. Knowing that last year I had an apartment of 9.7 sq meters. (not a joke) Not a lot of people had the priviledge to visit the fancy place. Shame really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Jul Melinda! Hoppas det blir supermysigt och ett kul nyarsfirande! Massa kramar Katta

6:02 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

god jul!!!!!!!!!!!! hoppas ni får de mysigt idag! när kommer la familia? puss o kram!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home