Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pardon

Sorry for not writing in a couple of days. Work has been crazy this week.
We have two major events this week.

One tomorrow for a launch of a perfume, and then on Sunday for a Real Estate.
It's gonna be really rewarding to see the outcome of all the work we've done these last months.

Any who any how.. I have to get back to work and my vanilla latte..

Nick Waters (DJ Papagayo) arrived yesterday, and Franck the speed painter arrives today.
Looking forward to tomorrow night!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwood said...

Apology accepted, but such passiveness will not go unpunished in the futur, be sure not to ingeminate such actions again...

:-)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

hey mr smartypants with his fancy words. whats up? too much work, no time for bloggin'! hows work for you? when is your last day?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Edwood said...

I knew you were goin to say that. Gee you realy are very predictable!! :-)
(just joking, I wanted it)
Work? hmm... work..
Well, not much to say. I might be getting a project that could last me until the end, or at least it should (I hope), well actually it would if my boss had more time for me.
So as I expect the worst but hope for the best.
I'll keep you 'posted'.
Oh, & last day? Have NO idea whatsoever. I'll keep you 'posted' on that too.
tchao tchao :-)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home