Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Camellette

So what happened last week?

Alot of work. But oh sooo much fun! I love to see the final result, when you have worked on a project for months, and it gets realized before your eyes.

We had 2 days of set-up with all the technical stuff, table decoration, flowers, etc... The days before the event I didnt have a lot of sleep. But was I tired? Nope! Day of the event I had an Adrenaline high from 8 am until 4 am the next day.. Literally collapsed in my bed with aching feet. Damn you Choo! :)

Otherwise the rest of the week has been filled with Bellydancing classes, Drinks out in the vibrating life of Dubai, and meeting new interesting people.

The count down has begun. There is only 3 weeks left before I go back to France!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home