Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sluta le for fan..

Had a great weekend.

Thursday
Started out with Dinner at La Rotisserie at Royal Mirage, quick check at the Roof top bar. Shopping at the tech souq where I sort of screamed at a salesman who tried to rob my father (not literally). Went to the Gold Souq and looked at all the bling bling. (Sometimes the arabic jewellery is just too much.) Nice to come back to the hotel after a day running around.

Friday
Shopping and lunch at Mall of Emirates. Little irritated that almost ALL the coffee places are closed. Well, not that long before Ramadan is over. Afternoon desert safari in 4x4. My father was pale during the whole ride. I actually thought that my mother wouldnt like the safari, and that my father would love it. I guess I was wrong...

Saturday
Went to Satwa to the tailor with my sister and mother. Stopped by at Mall of Emirates (again), then coffee at Seattles Best. Dinner at Japengo at Madinat Souq. There is something that I like about that place. Madinat Souq I mean. But at the same time, I dont like it because I always get lost there. (One time I spent 25 minutes before I found the bar where some of my friends were)

In the evening, my parents went home to Sweden. My sister and I went back to the hotel to have a glass of wine at the rooftop bar at Radisson Sas. Not as nice as the Royal Mirage. Hmm.. Im starting to get spoiled with all the nice places here.

Really happy that my sister is staying with me for another week. I think we're going to watch Camel racing this weekend!

Pictures from the weekend coming soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe! Jag kan inte pa torsdag, men vad gor ni pa fredag? kxx

7:36 AM  
Blogger Lost in translation said...

inget planerat! syrran fyller ju ar dan efter sa vi vill garna hitta pa nat! Ideas?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home